As a debater

As the title say  , 
as a debater  this year was the happiest time in my debate life this is because i am currently studying in Uitm Shah Alam  ,which allow me to join one of Malaysia greatest debate team which is Ut Mara . Training with them and going to competition under their name really changes my perception in debating and also at certain moment making me realize on how low of knowledge i have  comparing to the seniors . No joke, our seniors is sooooo good and sooo clever !

After only joining them for like 4 months i have managed to already got my first ever trophy in debating ! 

during my first tournament , i only managed to make it to the quarter finals which is pretty much okay  while on my second tournament i managed to went to final yet only getting second runner up :)
 these are some pictures :)


this was during the final :)

this is probably in one of  the preliminary round , not sure which tournament ..
however , i decided to stop debating during my asasi year  for no reason whatsoever, :) training and debating for this couple of month will seriously be a memory i would forever cherished 

Comments

Popular Posts