Bali



BEAUTIFUL VIEW 

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone, 


Last April, my family and i went to Bali for 4 days 3 night. There's actually a funny story about this. So , we were supposed to stay for 4 days kan, but my sister had class so she could only stay for 3 days which was fine so only me and my mom will be staying there for 4 days. 

 Accommodation : The Magani hotel and Spa ( love this place!)


But then, at the veryy last minute, my mom told me that she also had to go back earlier so only i will be staying in bali for another day !! nervous kot sensorang dah la Bali bukan Jakarta ke Bandung ke which im quite familiar dah. But to change the flight ticket would be to expensive so takpelah  ill just stay. Luckily, during my last visit to Bali dulu i made a couple of friends there so i contacted her and so i go out with her la the next day . 

During our stay in bali, we went to tanah lot ( wajib pergi ye teman2 ), nusa dua (juga wajib pergi ) and another place which i forgot , coffee place and other places man i have low memories . 

Air terjun tak sure kenapa famous 


So bali is a very beautiful place. I mean the view is very  beautiful and all but , for me i think it is too flooded with tourist which im always not a fan of ( me being one of them hahaha ). Probably it was my mistake for only going to tourist area but that is what i felt lah . Im not saying its not beautiful or not worth it pergi. Saja rasa people need to know this fact. lewls


same place but around 7pm mcm tu
coffee place
MY FAV PLACE! NUSA DUA WATERBLOW
oh and during my stay there i went to the cinema you know just to blend in hahahhaa. i watched beauty and the beast and i actually took the premium seat! it cost me a fortune but the cinema memang cool la with a veryyyy huge seat with table/blanket/ waiting area and also the toilet is lit hahhaha. and i also went to this cute unicorn theme cafe.

This was actually quite cheap but i dont remember the exact price , its inside a shopping mall

pretty pretty
Nasi Ayam . Please try this menu while you're in Bali

                                       
                                                Picture from my first bali trip in 2016 . might as well share it sekali



 
cak aku ! 


Well,

that's it la kot. kalau ade sebarang pertanyaan sila la tanya aku. aku memang tak reti nak cerita in detail. Nak tahu makanan halal senang ke cari ke, nak tahu mahal ke bali,  ke nak tahu tempat-tempat wajib pergi ke kabor la aku boleh brainstorm same dengan kakak - kakak aku yang lain yang dah selalu juga ke Bali.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts