I have a problem

Yes people of earth, this is not a clickbait but i really do have a problem


Merenung ke luar jendela (*read in the apa khabar song tone)


Here is the thing, I am Aisyah nabilah Bt Rozalli and a person name aisyah should be associated with liking to go out and travel and try new things. But what is currently happening is, this Aisyah dont want to travel during the mid semester break and keep on finding excuses no to do so.


Who am i making the excuses for??




myself. It is for myself.



Here is the thing, have u ever had an argument with yourself when deciding something? like a serious argument with your mind or was it your heart,  and feeling like getting torn apart between those two. Okay, probably I exaggerate a bit on the feeling torn but I do feel super confused with my self now. I question myself a lot. Why is it that i don't feel like going making the extra effort to go travel?



My friends suggested that it could be because i am actually busy with university stuff so it is somehow your heart telling you, you better stay at home so u can be more at ease. But then, even if i stay home i won't do anything. i played with my laptops, play with my cats, talk with mama and kakak and probably go out later in the night. It really isn't productive but somehow I like it??



Human is seriously an interesting creatures, we can changed in just few days or weeks and sometimes even we don't understand ourself best. I guess i'll just live with the confusion right now and let my friends and time decide should i do stuff or not!



Toodles!

Comments

  1. HAHAHHAHA let my friends and time yg decide. Itule penyudahnya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts