Semester 1

Assalamualaikum 

Mungkin dah tiba masanya untuk aku cerita pasal sem 1 aku sebagai student asasi undang - undang uitm shah alam . 

lets start dengan aku student asasi law tapi under kptm . maka lepas nie aku boleh sambung degree dekat mana 2 universiti , tak terikat dengan uitm :) i dont really know if that is a good thing , but for know i dont let myself think about that too much 

this is some pictures of me during semester 1 of asasi , next week we will start of to sem 2 ! yay!!





there is still tons of pictures during sem 1 , tapi my handphone decided not to allow me to transfer picture to my laptop , so i cant upload a lot :( 

anyway ,  i have to say , life in uitm was indeed fun and enjoyable . i ve known a lot of new friends , new behavior with different background. it was amazing , not to mention i was placed in a very fun and accepting class making my life in uitm  even better :)



Comments

Popular Posts