2017 in a Tart nenas?

Get it?? get it why i said tart nenas instead of the overused in a nutshell phrase


2018. So at first i thought of  just starting the new year with a new post and ignoring the fact that i don't do any concluding post of the 2017. But then i felt bad if i do not do so because 2017 have been a WONDERFUL and GREAT year for me. It is honestly a year that i will forever cherish and remember and with a post on my blog i will forever remember it more ! 

Why do i love 2017 so much ? 
2017 is a year that i gets to enjoy so many new things that i have never done like going scuba diving, doing hiking again, become closer with my friends, going to my favourite artist concert. But above all, i get to  know myself even better and i think i become a lot calmer this year. If you don't know me back in high school, i actually used to be someone super ambitious. I am the type of annoying student who wants to be a great person in the future and make changes to Malaysia and if i continue  like that i might even be a politician by now. I love having control over stuff and basically i like powers and i am annoying. ( on top of that i am a debater which makes it even worse)

2014-2016 was the year where i try to understand my self and sort things out. Like who do i really want to be ? what do i want to achieve actually? i think everyone feel this way after school like you have to reflect in yourself all over again and you re just confused. What i learn now is that all you need to do is give yourself TIME.

i am glad now that i think i finally understand myself better but i might change in the future who knows but i am happy now with myself and everyone arounds me. I am super grateful to those around me my family, friends and everyone for all the opportunities experience and everything that happen to me this year. 



i don't know how to rotate picture -_-
taeyang concert








Gdragon concert !!!!!

just because its moving and looks cute hahahah
new addition to the family ( mino and minji)
















Comments

Popular Posts