Yearly Update - 2020

 Heyy there, 


it's 2020. it is actually September 2020. Half of the year wasted due to COVID. Would have never thought such virus would spread and everyone is forced to stay inside or even wear a mask every single time you're outside. Wearing a mask can actually be a plus point when you want to avoid saying hi to people or you're feeling ugly(cannot relate, sis always pretty HAHAHHAA).

Anyway, To update on my life, I have graduated of course last year October, I had just completed my chambering end of July so I am 4/5 there to being a lawyer. 

Who would have thought

and I am ready for a whole new adventure! I am honestly ready for wherever life takes me. At this point, I am no longer afraid of having turn down, or having a weird working environment or anything for that matter for as long as I will be able to learn a lot. 

I realised something during my chambering, I actually really enjoy learning new stuff. I enjoy meeting people, I enjoy research but I could not stand hearing negative things everyday especially from people who you owe a duty towards (clients). I am a bit traumatised by this and would never go back to hearing this every single day. Being told off by your Boss is acceptable for me but by clients is just a whole new traumatising experience.

I am a firm believer that Allah has its plan for you, you just have to do your best. Hence, I am trying to improve my self day by day. I am actually trying to read more these days. Opinion columns in the newspaper  or just general information. I realise that chambering(or even degree actually) had also caused me to lose a part of myself that I never knew I would have missed and I am trying to find it back and be wholly and improved version of me again :)

Crossed finger that all will turn out well. ALSO, this is the perfect time for me to catch up with old friends, so if anyone ever hesitated to say hi to me before, do text me and I promise I will respond whole heartedly.


Cheers!


Comments

  1. Congrats aisyah! so proud of you and wow loving your mind set. Bagusnyaaa syah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts