Mock Trial 2018

And this, is an attempt by me to take a panoramic picture! #fail #can definitely see the grey line there


Yup, this is just an update of my life so far in 2018. No tips, no travelling just my daily life. But to be quite frank my daily life aint that boring hahahhaha .


As of 16 March, we have just finish with Malaya Mock Trials and I have to say life was SUPER hectic before the show. It was really hectic that my life was a mess! (not that it was any better before but it is definitely 2x the mess).  I wasn't even a cast and people won't even know and remember me after the show. Remind me again why did i sacrifice that much for the show??




should have not agree to being the committee.......




Jk! I honestly and absolutely love every time spend with the team. Malaya Mock Trial have awesome crews and cast and I am forever grateful to all of them.  

We used to have trainings every night but once the show ends, I can definitely feel emptiness in my schedule. I am definitely not complaining because i can focus on other thing but it just feel weird not seeing them after almost 5 weeks of seeing each other. But i am an introvert so i will probably enjoy being in solitary later.

Now, I definitely have more time to think about me, which includes, doing my project paper, thinking of place to do my internship, assignments, tutorials, presentation and study......... after listing all of this, I just realised I definitely have a lot of work to do and here I am writing for my blog -_- . I actually  have no idea what to write anymore. I could  probably blame the music I am listening to right now ( Text me - DPR LIVE) , i have been singing the lyrics rather than writing.


anyway, incase you guys still don't know, i LOVE the team sooo much.

#lastlinewasaddedlater #forced-love #incasetheyreadmyblog #ihopenot 

So Bye ! 






Pretty sure they were not looking at the camera but Vanidah Imran who was sitting in front.





The people who consider changing faculty sebab everyday pergi API to handle stuff 




yup. definitely serious during post mortem every night. 




Super talented buddies !!! 
Tido sebab mengantuk . obviously.

Comments

Popular Posts