Becoming someone i dont like

Hello,



Harini topik perbualan kita lebih serious daripada selalunya because lately ni aku macam lebih deep. Selalunya perasaan ni jadi bila dah sampai that date of the month. Regardless, aku rasa benda ni should be shared lah as a reminder for myself.


You know what i really don't like?

Banyak lah honestly hahahahaha tapi one of it is kutuk orang or talking behind someone's back. I really hate that attitude and i really hate if i realise that i kutuk orang too much. Aku tak lah pernah go through traumatic experience of becoming victim of kutukan orang ke tidakk ( or so i hope ), But i just am not fond of such attitude. Aku believe in everyone can be whatever they want and i should not  care or be bothered about them. If i happen to feel certain vibe from a person( negative one ),  i just ignore them and hope i dont cross path with them much.

I was lucky i guess  during primary school and high school, my best best friends also perangai like myself. You know at the age where you're developing your character and u met nice people is such a blessing. We dont talk about people we would rather talk about other stupid stuff. Trust me there is a LOT of stupid things you can talk about.

But then, lately i thinkkk, i somehow talk about people too much. I think it first started around foundation where i realise that oh wait people do talk about other people. But at that time, i was just shocked and i wasn't influenced much. But during degree i think i somehow start doing it. I am not blaming my friend sebab of course no one force you to say anything, but somehow, i am inclined to talk about people. Whether good or bad. And i hate it.


Memang lah there are times when u really have to bincang about someone attitude that is bothering you and your friends. Those exceptional circumstances logic lah. But when there is too much of that discussion i feel bad. I also feel like a loser to talk about people.


With that, for the next few months of the year, i really really wish that i can reduce the amount of discussion about people attitude.


LETS IGNORE PEOPLE AGAIN AISYAH. YOU'RE GOOD AT THAT LETS UNLEASH YOUR TALENT AGAIN!


p/s : This post is really just about me and no one else. Kalau korang nak tahu aku pernah kutuk korang ke tidak can ws me i'll tell you honestly hahahhaha


Comments

Popular Posts