Last week of 2020

Hey, 

i was doing just fine before i met you

drink so much and that's an issue

but im okay

[The Chainsmokers - Closer]

................................................................................................

Honestly, the song is not related at all. I just feel like singing to it after saying my hey. 

It's the end of 2020. Today its 28th December 2020! Few days before 2020 ends. Do i like 2020 version of me? 

not bad honestly. Tons of room for improvement but not bad. 

I have decided to read more, be more independent (in a sense mcm to assume responsibility- which is something I really despise cuz i am just tired of taking up leaders role and stuff like that), be more friendly (still trying but not bad) and finding the balance between giving your opinion and forcing it on people.

I would like to explain my last point, so that korang faham, and more importantly, Aisyah version 2021 can understand.

Everyone yang very very closed to me would know, I am very very opinionated. I know what i feel about something, I can give an 8min speech on my opinion (7min, hmm maybe out of habit..) and I definitely want other people to feel the same. It is just a matter of sama ada aku akan voice it out or not (mostly i don't because i don't want to come off as a strong an annoying person, though honestly its there somewhere in me HAHAHAHA unless you're my real close friend)

Aku appreciate the differences. meaning if kawan aku ada difff believe aku appreciate it. But deep inside,  I still believe I am right. Which is i don't know... is it natural to feel this way? Few months ago, I was watching this documentary, and they mention that this is all the effect of social media. Which somehow trains you to believe that your way of thinking is the "correct" one, as they only feed you with information that they assume you would be interested with/ can relate to. 

I agree to a certain extend. Macam sometimes aku  rasa macam " bodohnya kenapa dia fikir mcm tu?"

those kind of moments.

But, after July 2020, I have decided to get rid of those mentality and also to try my best to find the balance. I am improving, tapi aku nak improve lagi!

Anyway, how bout u guys? any thing you want to improve on for 2021?

Comments

Popular Posts